KROSS EVADO 5.0
Driving pleasure has never been so comfortable. KROSS Evado 5.0 is a cross bike that will allow you to discover new sensations related to cycling. Both during commuting to work and during long trips in the company of loved ones. KROSS Evado 5.0 is a bike to which you can easily mount a rack and set off on a long journey. It will also allow you to quickly move around the city thanks to the high-quality drive used, and the comfortable geometry combined with the suspension fork will allow for a pleasant ride even on the worst bicycle paths.
Made for a comfortable ride
KROSS Evado 5.0 was created with the thought of giving you pleasure from overcoming every kilometer of the route you set out on. That is why we equipped it with a high-quality Shimano drive with a three-row crank and a nine-speed cassette. As a result, 27 gears have been put at your disposal for comfortable driving in any terrain – both urban and remote from civilization. Shimano Acera T3000 rear derailleuroffers smooth and fast gear changes regardless of the conditions in which you will drive. For your safety, we focused on high-quality hydraulic disc brakes that not only offer high stopping power, but are also easy to service. In combination with 160 millimeter brake discs, they will give you full stopping power when you need it most. KROSS Evado 5.0 is equipped with the SR Suntour Nex HLO suspension fork , offering 63 millimeters of travel, and the hydraulic lock located in the crown of the fork will enable easier and more effective overcoming flat sections of the route. The 28-inch wheels are equipped with tires, thanks to which even driving on a sandy surface will not be an obstacle for you.
We used solid aluminum to create the KROSS Evado 5.0 frame. The improved 6061 aluminum alloy is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight. It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts. . It is an improved 6061 aluminum alloy, which is a compromise between high frame stiffness and its low weight. It is characterized by resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts. By butting all the frame tubes, we were able to maintain the strength of the structure while reducing weight. It is also the hydroforming of the frame, thanks to which we managed to obtain aesthetic, unique in other models shapes of individual tubes. The frame is powder coated, which translates into durability of painting and its resistance to mechanical damage.
- The improved 6061 aluminum alloy is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight. It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts.
- A method of forming pipes by injecting a special liquid under high pressure. This technology allows, above all, to obtain lighter structures characterized by higher strength and precision of workmanship.
- Braking precision increases by eliminating unnecessary adapters, which affects the stiffness of the connection between the frame and the caliper. Better heat dissipation extends brake life and improves brake performance.
- Disc brakes provide us with high stopping power and good modulation even in the most severe weather conditions, and their service life is much longer than traditional brakes.
- System In order to protect our frames as much as possible, we have created a system of replaceable hooks that can be easily and quickly replaced in the event of damage. To limit the possibility of damage to the frame to a minimum, we place the threads on the hook or on a special nut.
Frame and fork
|FORK||SR SUNTOUR NEX HLO|
|REAR SHOCK ABSORBER||LACK|
|REAR SUSPENSION STROKE||LACK|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO ALTUS M370|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO ACERA T3000|
|SHIPPERS||SHIMANO ACERA M3000|
|CRANK||SHIMANO ACERA T3010|
|CASSETTE/FREE SPEED||SHIMANO HG200|
|NUMBER OF GEARS||27|
|HUB FRONT||QR 9MM|
|REAR HUB||QR 9MM|
|FRONT BRAKE||SHIMANO MT200|
|REAR BRAKE||SHIMANO MT200|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SHIMANO MT200|
|BRAKE DISCS||DISCS (160)|
|REAR BRAKE DISCS||DISCS (160)|
|STEERING WHEEL||ALUMINUM 31.8 (DM – 620MM, DL – 640MM)|
|HANDLEBAR STEM||ALUMINUM 90MM/31.8/7°|
|SADDLE||SELLE ROYAL SHADOW|
|SEAT POST||ALUMINUM 27.2X300|
WOMEN’S EVADO 5.0 GEOMETRY
|SIZE||DM (17′) 28″||DL (19′) 28″|
|FS – FRAME SIZE||17||19|
|ST – LENGTH OF THE SEAT TUBE||430||480|
|TT – EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE LENGTH||560||575|
|HT – LENGTH OF THE HEAD TUBE||140||150|
|SA – SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73||73|
|HA – ANGLE OF THE HEAD TUBE||70||70|
|CS – CHAINSTAY LENGTH||445||445|
|WB – WHEEL BASE||1062||1072|
|CRANK ARM LENGTH||170||170|