DESCRIPTION AND TECHNICAL DATA
Ultimate 420 combines many of the best features of older brothers. Like the Super Ultimate 430, its shackle passes the entire length of the body and is locked on both sides with steel bolts, providing even greater protection against twisting and bending. To increase resistance to cutting, crushing and bending, slightly narrower than the Super Ultimate 430 shackle, body and other important metal parts made of hardened steel. Ultimate 420 is covered with a soft plastic cover to protect against damage to the varnish layer. Like all ABUS locks, it is characterized by high corrosion resistance.
Head material: hardened steel with plastic housing.
Security level: 9 on the ABUS scale. Lock type: key
Shackle dimensions: 108 mm x 230 mm
Diameter: 14 mm
Weight: 1.681 kg
– SOLD SECURE SILVER security certificate
– shackle, body and other important metal elements made of hardened steel to increase resistance to cutting, crushing and bending
– Abus Premium Cylinder offers a high degree of protection against tearing
– shackles locking on both sides
– An innovative shackle cover prevents damage to the paint
– handle included
– low weight, excellent safety-to-weight ratio
– 2 keys included