Shimano Deore M6000 – Expand your outdoor lifestyle!
The Deore M6000 series has a capable wide gear ratio that delivers a smoother gear step in all riding conditions. Proven Shimano brake technology, smooth and crisp shifting action and an efficient front driving gear combined with wider range cassette will tackle all the ups and downs your ride will throw at you with Shimano’s proven technology. Additionally, new low gear options for the wide tire trend (27.5 Plus) are offered.
The Deore series continues consistently the “Rider Tuned” principle and is ideally suitable for various types of bikes and riding styles. Whether for cross country or trail, on hardtail, on 29er, 650B or on fullies: The Deore offers all options to meet every requirement.
Shimano Deore SL-M6000 shifting lever
The Shimano Deore SL-M6000 Rapidfire Plus shifters are optimized for 2/3×10-speed Dyna-Sys systems. For best cycling comfort they offer Shimano’s 2-Way-Release technology. 2-Way Release allows different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but now it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb – you choose. The lever design improves the shifting ergonomics and offers more feedback to the rider.
Optimized for derailleurs with conventional spring alignment.
- Light and smooth operation with Vivid Index.
- Optislick cable.
- Precise and consistent shifting performance.
- Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access.
- Intuitive and readily visible OGD (optional).
- Left shifter for double and triple speed use.
- Max. multiple shifts: 3 (right lever).
- Not mountable to I-Spec II compatible brake levers.
- For 2-speed shifting systems, use just the low and middle positions of the left shifter. The top position is not
used. The SL-M6000-L lever does not feature a mode converter switch.
Included in delivery: lever incl. inner shifting cable
Material: aluminium, stainless steel, steel, glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP)