KROSS VENTO DSC 5.0
Road bikes have evolved over the years. KROSS Vento DSC 5.0 is a natural step in this development. This is a completely new design in our portfolio, designed from start to finish with hydraulic disc brakes in mind. Regardless of what goal you set for yourself, our road bike will support you in achieving it. We created it so that every uphill will be an extraordinary adventure for you, and the descent will be fun without having to worry about whether you will be able to brake before the next turn.
Components selected with you in mind
When we selected the accessories and components of KROSS Vento DSC 5.0, we focused primarily on universality and failure-free operation. Therefore, the drive is the proven and liked by most amateur cyclists Shimano 105 R7000. Thanks to the redesigned rear derailleur using the Shadow system, it is better protected against damage in the event of a fall. Combined with the comfortable and intuitive Shimano 105 levers, shifting is quick and reliable. The KROSS Vento DSC 5.0 road bike also has hydraulic disc brakes. Thanks to Shimano 105 brake calipers and discs, you will be able to stop easily in all conditions. Additionally, they will not damage expensive rims, so the wheels will always be in perfect condition with no signs of wear after long braking in the mountains.
To provide you with excellent driving benefits, we chose high-quality wheels from an Italian manufacturer – Vision Team 30. They are an excellent compromise between weight and aerodynamics supported by a 30 millimeter high rim. The tires we put on the wheels are S glory Lugano II with a width of 1.25″. They guarantee good grip and reliable braking in all conditions.
Technologies enabling fast driving
The KROSS Vento DSC 5.0 frame is made of solid aluminum – an improved 6061 aluminum alloy, which is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight. It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts . When it comes to painting, we chose an extremely stylish combination of ruby and black colors, which will certainly appeal to anyone looking for a unique bike. When creating the new Vento, we focused on the most modern solutions – that’s why you will find rigid axles that will provide your wheels with unrivaled stiffness and will help you avoid persistent rubbing of the brake linings against the disc.
- The improved 6061 aluminum alloy is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight. It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts.
- Conical head tube with variable cross-section from 1 1/8″ at the top to 1.5″ at the bottom. The larger diameter at the bottom gives greater strength and stiffness, which translates into precision in steering.
- A method of shaping pipes by injecting a special liquid under high pressure. This technology allows, above all, to obtain lighter structures characterized by higher durability and precision of workmanship.
- Internal cabl
- e routing extends the life of lines and armor, protecting them against mud, sand and rain.
- In order to provide maximum protection for our frames, we have created a system of replaceable hooks that can be easily and quickly replaced in the event of damage. To minimize the possibility of damaging the frame, we place the threads on the hook or on a special nut.
- A precise weld smoothing technique that improves the aesthetics of the structure without negatively affecting its strength.
- A painting method that involves applying electrified powder paint particles to aluminum, which requires thermal treatment. After baking, the paint surface creates a perfectly smooth coating that is extremely resistant to mechanical damage.
- Disc brakes guarantee high braking power and good modulation even in the harshest weather conditions, and their service life is much longer than traditional brakes.
- The standard 142 × 12 mm hub provides wheel stiffness straight from downhill bikes combined with ease of installation. This stiffening translates into more precise handling of the bike and its stability.
Frame and fork
|FRAME MATERIAL||SOLID ALUMINUM|
|REAR SHOCK ABSORBER||LACK|
|REAR SHOCK ABSORBER TRAVEL||LACK|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO 105 R7000|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO 105 R7000|
|SHIFTERS||SHIMANO 105 R7020|
|CRANK||SHIMANO 105 R7000|
|CASSETTE / FREE SPEED||SHIMANO 105 R7000|
|NUMBER OF GEARS||22|
|SADDLE||SHIMANO BSA BB-RS500|
|FRONT HUB||FSA TEAM 12X100|
|REAR HUB||FSA TEAM 12X142|
|HOOPS||FSA VISION TEAM30 700C|
|TIRES||SCHWALBE LUGANO II 28X1.25|
|FRONT BRAKE||SHIMANO 105 R7070|
|REAR BRAKE||SHIMANO 105 R7070|
|BRAKE LEVER||SHIMANO 105 R7020|
|BRAKE DISCS||SHIMANO RT30 (160)|
|REAR BRAKE DISCS||SHIMANO RT30 (160)|
|STEERING WHEEL||ALUMINUM 31.8 (XS- 400 MM, S- 400 MM, M- 420 MM, L- 420 MM, XL- 440 MM)|
|HANDLEBAR SUPPORT||ALUMINUM 31.8/7° (XS, S – 80 MM, M – 90 MM, L – 100 MM, XL – 110 MM)|
|SADDLE||SELLE ROYAL 2043HRN|
|SADDLE POST||ALUMINUM 27.2X350MM|
|PEDALS||NONE (SERVICE PEDALS INCLUDED)|
|WEIGHT [KG]||XS – 9.7, S – 9.75, M – 9.8, L – 9.84, XL – 9.88|