KROSS VENTO DSC 4.0
The speeding cycling peloton is a riot of colors, the noise of tires and the extraordinary sound of cutting through the air. If your dream was to join this road community, KROSS Vento DSC 4.0 is the best choice. It has everything you could need from a high-performance bike that will introduce you to the world of speed and overcoming mountain serpentines and safety pins. Our road bike means confident handling, agility and lots of fun, even when the slope of the climb can be dizzying. And thanks to mechanical disc brakes, you can ensure safety even on difficult, technical descents.
Enter the modern world of road cycling
Road cycling is one of the oldest varieties of this sport. However, in our KROSS Vento DSC 4.0, we combined classic with modernity. That’s why it is equipped with mechanical disc brakes, which provide excellent braking control in all conditions. Weather conditions will never again mean poorer braking quality.
KROSS Vento DSC 4.0 is equipped with a Shimano Tiagra 4700 road group . It is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to experience the pleasure of climbing uphill sections and reaching higher speeds on flat sections. The bike is equipped with a 10-speed wide-range cassette operated by a rear derailleur ensuring quick and trouble-free gear changes. The whole is complemented by an aluminum stem, handlebar and seatpost. They are extremely resistant to damage and extremely stiff. Thanks to them, you can fully transfer your power to the bike.
The highest quality of the frame
The KROSS Vento DSC 4.0 frame is made of solid aluminum – an improved 6061 aluminum alloy. It is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight . It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts. The ruby painting of the frame not only looks beautiful in the sun, catching its rays and illuminating the area.
The frame is complemented by a carbon fork with a tapered steerer tube. Thanks to this solution, it is not only stiff, but also ensures excellent handling of the bike and its precise response in all conditions.
- The improved 6061 aluminum alloy is an excellent compromise between high stiffness and low weight. It is characterized by high resistance to external conditions, fractures and impacts.
- Conical head tube with variable cross-section from 1 1/8″ at the top to 1.5″ at the bottom. The larger diameter at the bottom gives greater strength and stiffness, which translates into precision in steering.
- A method of shaping pipes by injecting a special liquid under high pressure. This technology allows, above all, to obtain lighter structures characterized by higher durability and precision of workmanship.
- Internal cable routing extends the life of lines and armor, protecting them against mud, sand and rain.
- In order to provide maximum protection for our frames, we have created a system of replaceable hooks that can be easily and quickly replaced in the event of damage. To minimize the possibility of damaging the frame, we place the threads on the hook or on a special nut.
- A precise weld smoothing technique that improves the aesthetics of the structure without negatively affecting its strength.
- A painting method that involves applying electrified powder paint particles to aluminum, which requires thermal treatment. After baking, the paint surface creates a perfectly smooth coating that is extremely resistant to mechanical damage.
- Disc brakes guarantee high braking power and good modulation even in the harshest weather conditions, and their service life is much longer than traditional brakes.
- The standard 142 × 12 mm hub provides wheel stiffness straight from downhill bikes combined with ease of installation. This stiffening translates into more precise handling of the bike and its stability.
Frame and fork
|FRAME MATERIAL||SOLID ALUMINUM|
|REAR SHOCK ABSORBER||LACK|
|REAR SHOCK ABSORBER TRAVEL||LACK|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO TIAGRA 4700|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SHIMANO TIAGRA 4700|
|SHIFTERS||SHIMANO TIAGRA 4700|
|CRANK||SHIMANO TIAGRA 4700|
|CASSETTE / FREE SPEED||SHIMANO GRX RX400 HG500|
|NUMBER OF GEARS||20|
|SADDLE||SHIMANO BSA BB-RS500|
|FRONT HUB||SHIMANO RS470 12X100|
|REAR HUB||SHIMANO TIAGRA RS470 12X142|
|HOOPS||ALEXRIMS ATD470 622X17|
|TIRES||SCHWALBE LUGANO II 28X1.25|
|FRONT BRAKE||TEKTRO MD C550|
|REAR BRAKE||TEKTRO MD C550|
|BRAKE LEVER||SHIMANO TIAGRA ST-4700|
|BRAKE DISCS||TEKTRO TR-140-35|
|REAR BRAKE DISCS||TEKTRO (140)|
|STEERING WHEEL||ALUMINUM 31.8 (S – 400 MM, M, L – 420 MM, XL – 440 MM)|
|HANDLEBAR SUPPORT||ALUMINUM 31.8/7° (S – 90 MM, M – 100 MM, L, XL – 110 MM)|
|SADDLE||SELLE ROYAL 2043HRN|
|SADDLE POST||ALUMINUM 27.2X350|
|PEDALS||NONE (SERVICE PEDALS INCLUDED)|
|WEIGHT [KG]||S – 10.5 KG, M – 11 KG, L – 11.05, XL – 11.2|