Брава Kross FOLDING Bordo 5900+ T4CZP000202BK
Bordo 5900+ combines U-lock security and chain flexibility. The combination of these features resulted in an easy-to-use, lightweight folding lock. Because it is made of tempered steel panels, wrapped in an additional soft coating to protect the bike’s paint, it provides the 9th degree of Abus safety. Body fasteners, rivets and other important components are made of the same toughened steel as the panels.
The Bordo 5900+ can be combined with other Bordo fasteners to create a long clasp that allows you to secure more bicycles – ideal for households with several bikes and several fasteners. Cylinder Premium technology offers a high degree of protection against picking. Two keys are included.
Head outer material: temper hardened steel
ABUS SECURITY LEVEL: 9
Mechanism Type: key
Bars thickness: 5 mm
Weight: 1,376 kg
– Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel
– Easy transport thanks to practical bag
– Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
– Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
– ABUS Premium Cylinder offers a high degree of protection against picking
– 2 keys supplied with the lock